TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION AND GENERAL WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
This document describes how the website provider (hereinafter referred to as “I – SKI SPORT ASSOCIATION”) uses and processes website users’ personal data, what are the legal grounds for processing of personal data, the purpose of personal data processing and to whom personal data can be disclosed. This document also states website users’ rights relating to the processing of their personal data and general website terms and conditions.
Website provider: I – SKI SPORT ASSOCIATION
Tax ID number: SI59724404
Registration number: 2308398000
Address: Mladinska ulica 41, Maribor, 2000 Maribor
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
By accessing and using this website (browsing, opening links, reading the content etc.), you indicate that you accept the below mentioned terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please refrain from using our Website.
The provider may change these terms and conditions at any time without advance notice. Changed terms will become effective once posted on the Website.
The below mentioned terms and conditions apply to the entire website and all of its individual parts such as sections, subpages and forms unless explicitly stated otherwise.
2. WEBSITE CONTENT
Notifications, contributions, articles, publications, texts and other content published on the website (hereinafter referred to as “content”) were created with the intention to provide the website visitors (hereinafter referred to as “users”) with useful and relevant content. The provider shall make every effort to ensure this website provides accurate and correct information and the proper functioning of the forms.
The provider mainly publishes content related to sports events management. The provider only publishes information that is in (direct or indirect) connection with users.
The website may contain information obtained from other sources. In such a case, the source or link to the source shall be indicated.
The provider reserves the right to change, add or remove content or forms on the website without prior notice and shall not be responsible for any consequences of such changes.
This website contains links to third-party websites. The provider does not control and is not responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of the information of such third-party websites.
3. NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION
Users have the option to subscribe to the newsletter. When you subscribe to the newsletter, the provider obtains your e-mail address, which you enter in the subscription form. This data is processed exclusively for the purpose of informing you about the news and events and shall not be disclosed to any third party. Your e-mail address remains stored until you unsubscribe from our newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.The newsletter is sent via webpage. By entering your e-mail address in the “Subscribe to Newsletter” section, it is considered that you agree that the provider uses your e-mail address for the purposes of keeping you informed, and that you are aware that you can unsubscribe at any time.
When visiting our website, certain data (for example, date, time, website of origin) is stored on the server. This data is anonymous and used strictly for statistical reasons.
I – SKI SPORT ASSOCIATION will not use your personal data including contact details for any other purpose. In addition, without your explicit permission, we will not disclose your data to third parties unless we are required to do so due to compulsory legal stipulations.
4. ONLINE PURCHASE
The visitors of the website can choose to make an online purchase. I – SKI SPORT ASSOCIATION may collect and process user’s data, such as name, surname, username, password, e-mail address, contact details and other settings. The provider will use this data strictly for the purposes of informing, event organisation and marketing of its products, and will not disclose it to any third party.
I – SKI SPORT ASSOCIATION will process the following personal data:
- identification data, including name, surname, username, password and VAT ID if you are a legal entity;
- contact details, including any personal data (such as e-mail address, telephone number, shipping address, billing address and social media profiles), for the purpose of contacting you;
- your settings, including your account information, such as saved shipping addresses, social media profiles, newsletter subscriptions and your reviews and comments about items or services;
- order information, such as items ordered, mode of payment, including the bank account number and information regarding complaints and refunds;
- your internet habits, such as items and services you search for, links you click, search method and website movement and Information regarding devices you use to access the internet, such as IP address including location, device ID, its technical parameters, such as operating system and its version, display resolution, preferred browser and its version, data obtained from cookies and other tracking technologies;
- information about your behaviour regarding reading our messages, such as time needed to open the message and information about devices used to access the internet, such as IP address including location, device ID, its technical parameters, such as operating system and its version, display resolution, preferred browser and its version;
- derived data, such as personal data, derived from your settings, information about items purchased in our store, data about your internet habits and behaviour regarding reading messages sent by I – SKI SPORT ASSOCIATION; especially data regarding gender, age, shopping habits and attitude towards different items and services;
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The provider accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the event if some important information or other content posted on the Internet or passed to the provider is overlooked by the user.
The provider does not assume any responsibility for the accuracy and correctness of the information and content published on the website. The provider accepts no responsibility or liability with regard to the changes made to information or content which have already been published, and accepts no responsibility or liability with regard to any damage that may be caused to the visitor of the website through the use of the published information or content on the website, including losses which have come through lost income or the expected profit, goodwill impairment, loss of business or loss of data.
6. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
The provider protects the personal data of website visitors obtained through their use of the website. Personal data is collected and processed exclusively for the purposes as permitted by applicable law (Personal Data Protection Act (Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 94/07) and General Data Protection Regulation – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC).
Provider processes your identification and contact details and purchase history to comply with applicable legal regulations:
– Code of Obligations (Obligacijski zakonik, OZ),
– Consumer Protection Act (Zakon o varstvu potrošnikov, ZVPot),
– Value Added Tax Act (Zakon o davku na dodano vrednost, ZDDV-1),
– Act on Fiscal Verification of Invoices (Zakon o davčnem potrjevanju računov, ZDavPR),
– Accounting Act (Zakon o računovodstvu, ZR),
– Electronic Communications Act (Zakon o elektronskih komunikacijah, ZEKom),
– Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing Act (Zakon o preprečevanju pranja denarja in financiranju terorizma, ZPPDFT-1).
To this end, the provider stores personal data for up to 10 years, counted from the day of issuing of last document regarding user’s online purchase.
8. USER’S RIGHT TO ACCESS, REVIEW, WITHDRAW AND LIMIT DATA PROCESSING, TRANSMISSION, APPEAL AND COMPLAINT
Each user has the right to request that the provider removes personal data published on the website (including photo or video material of the individual). The provider shall remove the requested personal data without delay within one month after receiving such request. If the provider does not plan to remove the content, he needs to justify his decision. The provider assumes no responsibility for the publication of said data or recordings on third-party servers.
Should you discover any error, inaccuracy, outdated fact or any other mistake on the website, please let us know at email@example.com. Should you wish to verify, modify or withdraw your personal data stored, send us an e-mail at above mentioned e-mail address.
9. RIGHT TO APPEAL
Enforcing above mentioned rights does not affect your right to appeal to the competent authority, should you suspect a breach of your personal data contrary to general legal principles. In relation to our processing of personal data relating to you, you have the right to file a complaint with the Information Commissioner, Zaloška 59, 1000 Ljubljana.
All contents, graphic material and other website elements are subject to copyright and other intellectual property laws.